If your idea of a great day trip from Las Vegas is spending some quality time at an authentic western ranch, Tour Limo Coach and Grand Canyon Western Ranch have an exciting experience awaiting you. The Grand Canyon Western Experience includes round trip luxury transportation from Las Vegas, a horseback or wagon ride to Buffalo Point, lunch, and free live entertainment.
Grand Canyon Western Experience Package includes:
- Roundtrip luxury transportation from any pickup location in Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Western Ranch. The drive to the ranch takes approximately two hours. Along the way, you will enjoy the stunning landscape that makes up the great Southwest. You will want to have your camera at the ready so you can take photos of the Hoover Dam and the Mike O’Callaghan/Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge.
- The ranch was originally known as the Diamond Bar and was eventually acquired by outlaw Tap Duncan who settled in the area after ending his stint as a member of the Hole in the Wall Gang. The ranch sprawls across 165 square miles, approximately five minutes from the Grand Canyon’s West Rim.
- Horseback or wagon ride to Buffalo Trail Experience (approximately 1-hour duration). Horse rides are designed for beginning riders with gentle, well-trained horses. (Riders must be age 9 or older).
- You will follow the Mormon Trail past majestic Joshua trees to arrive at Buffalo Point where you will have the opportunity to view and photograph wild buffalo.
- Cowboy entertainment and many other ranch activities. - Lunch
- You can chow down on authentic western cuisine in the Historic Ranch House restaurant located on the ranch property. Adult guests can enjoy adult beverages served at the Diamond Bar and everyone can enjoy the live cowboy entertainment provided by professional musicians. The ranch also offers complimentary pony rides for all visiting cowpokes seven years and younger.
Request to book your Grand Canyon Western Experience today.